- Click the “Sign In” button in the upper right hand corner of this screen.
- Click the “Create New Account” link below the "Sign In" button.
- A window will pop up allowing you to create your Family Profile:
- Fill in all the information about the Head of Your Household
(Not your children at this point). Only the fields marked with an
asterisk are required! For "Municipality" please select the city you
- Click the “Next” button
- Another window will pop up with your family profile information all filled in. Now you can add a spouse or children.
- To add a spouse or child, click “Add Member” and fill in the blanks for your children or spouse.
- Click the “Save changes” button. You now have your Family Profile completed. You can now register for courses.
- To register for a course, select a category from the green menu bar.
- Browse for courses according to the sub-categories.
- Once you have selected a course, click the blue “Register” button.
- A screen will appear listing all your family members (head of household, spouse, children)
- Select the family member that is registering for the course, and hit “Next”.
- A waiver for the course will appear. A parent should sign the
waiver by tying his or her name in the field that says “name”, then hit
the “I agree” button.
- A screen will pop up confirming what you have done. Hit the “Finish” button.
- Your Cart window will now appear listing all the courses you have signed up for in this session.
- If you want to sign up for more courses, go back to “Home” and
repeat steps 10 - 14. If you are done shopping and ready to check out,
hit the “Check Out” button.
- Follow the prompts to pay for your courses using your credit
card. At the end of the process, print your receipt. You are now
Back to Top
There are several ways to locate the class you want to register for.
- Select a class by entering in the 7 digit course number located in the brochure and clicking on the green search button.
- Enter a keyword and click on the green search button
- Click on the "+" sign next to the Class Category to see a selection of classes within it
Once you find the class you want can click on the little blue and white "i" for more information
or register for the class by clicking on the button.
Back to Top